JOB OFFER: QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
THIS IS WHAT YOU DO
- You maintain our quality system in accordance with the relevant and current legislation
- You actively contribute to everyone’s training
- You handle deviations, complaints, returns and recalls
- You coordinate with external partners for inspections, audits, logistics etc.
- You participate in the Q-Agreements process
- You qualify products, suppliers and customers
- You ensure the quality in our processes
THIS IS YOUR BACKGROUND
- You have a University degree in a health science subject (in preference Pharmacy or Chemistry)
- You have previous experience (3 to 5 years) as QA Manager in the pharmaceutical industry (in preference in API distribution)
- You have a good understanding of the pharma business legal environment (QA, GDP, GMP)
- You have strong organizational skills, team spirit and proactive attitude
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken, and you can communicate in German
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A great culture in which work is intense and fun
- A local team which is a part of an international organization
- A centrally located working place with good connection to public transport
- Many benefits such as U-Abo, Halbtax or Lunch- and Rekachecks
- Workplace is Basel (Switzerland)
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
Tel: +41 41 766 04 90
Susy has been working at reception and HR for many years. She will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the application process.
Please send your complete application online by clicking on "application." Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.
DCS PHARMA: YOUR EXPERT SPECIALISTS FOR ACTIVE PHARMACEUTICAL INGREDIENTS.
The highest quality, specialized knowledge, and transparency: This is what we bring to active pharmaceutical ingredients. We are your specialists with clearly defined schedules, extensive high-quality Swiss services, and a global network built up over decades. We focus on a few selected therapeutic groups and set the right priorities.
DCS PHARMA was founded in 2016 by the two Swiss pharmaceutical distributors DOLDER, based in Basel, and CHEMSWISS, based in Baar, Zug. With Dolder bringing over 100 years’ experience in the trade of active ingredients and Chemswiss bringing their experience with hormones and steroids to the table, our intrepid startup is anything but a newcomer.