JOB VACANCY IN INTERNAL SALES (100%)
THIS IS WHAT YOU DO AS PART OF THE SALES TEAM
- You process the sales backoffice tasks for the assigned regions autonomously.
- You collaborate closely with the sales managers, sales coordinators and technical services.
- Among your tasks are coordinating product orders, sourcing ingredients, controlling the warehouse as well as drafting diverse supporting documents.
- If you feel inclined towards and prove to be suited for a sales position, you will have the opportunity to develop in that direction.
- You continually increase your knowledge and skills.
- You contribute to a strong team and company culture.
THIS IS YOUR BACKGROUND AND YOUR EXPERIENCE
- You have a commercial education (KV or similar) as well as an affinity for the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have previous experience (3 to 5 years) as sales coordinator as well as with logistic tasks.
- You have strong organizational skills, team spirit and proactive attitude.
- You are fluent in German and English, written and spoken. Other languages are welcome.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A great culture in which work is challenging and fun.
- WorkSmart (flexible worktime, internal workshops)
- A local team which is a part of an international organization.
- A centrally located working place with good connection to public transport.
- Many fringe benefits such as contribution to public transport costs, Lunch- and Rekachecks
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your complete application documentation to us online under menu tab "ONLINE APPLICATION." Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
THESE ARE YOUR CONTACTS
Elvis Gomez is your future manager and will answer your questions regarding the position itself. You can reach him at +41 79 470 77 90 or under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Susy Hunziker will be pleased to answer any position or application process related questions you may have. You can reach her at +41 41 766 04 90.