Für die deutschsprachige Version klicken Sie bitte hier.
JOB VACANCY IN INTERNAL SALES (100%)
Our Inside Sales Team of currently four is ready to grow: To ensure that the right products continue to arrive in the proper quantity at the destination where they are needed by the agreed-upon time, we need you.
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will process purchase orders commercially and will coordinate them with our Logistics Department
- You will communicate with suppliers and customers to ensure that all parties involved always have the respective essential and required information
- You will work in close cooperation with our Sales Department and will support it in customer service-related administrative and operational aspects
- You will handle routine sales
- You will administrate the warehouse and monitor our inventory levels
- You will participate in project work
- You will attend continued education programs on an ongoing basis
- You will make active contributions to a positive team and corporate culture
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You are an assertive, service-driven individual with a wide range of interests
- You are in possession of a professional certificate in the field of freight forwarding/logistics
- You already have professional experience in logistics, freight forwarding or international merchandising
- You have fluent communications skills in German and English (additional language skills are helpful)
- Your work style is highly self-driven and you have solid organization skills
- You like to cooperate with us as a member of our team
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A fantastic, family-like culture that makes it fun to work and do it well
- A local team that is part of an international organization
- A centrally located workplace with excellent public transportation connections
- Numerous benefits, from financial contributions to public transportation tickets to discounted lunch and REKA leisure time checks
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your complete application documentation to us online under menu tab "ONLINE APPLICATION." Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Susy Hunziker will be pleased to answer any position or application process related questions you may have. You can reach her at +41 41 766 04 90.