WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SALES EXPERT IN BARCELONA
THIS IS WHAT YOU DO AT DCS AS PART OF THE SALES TEAM
- Your core task is to maintain and extend our network of business relationships with customers, for this you will be travelling up to 40% of your working time
- You also look after the complete sales process in collaboration with sales coordinators and technical services
- Moreover, you act as product manager for selected suppliers
- You continually increase your knowledge and skills
- Finally, you contribute to a strong team and company culture
THIS IS YOUR BACKGROUND AND YOUR EXPERIENCE
- You have a university degree in a subject related to life sciences
- You have previous experience (more than 5 years) as Sales Manager in the pharmaceutical industry (in preference in API distribution)
- You have a good understanding of the pharma business legal environment (QA, GDP, GMP)
- You have strong organizational skills, team spirit and proactive attitude
- You are fluent in Spanish and English, written and spoken - additional languages are a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM DCS PHARMA
- A great culture in which work is intense and fun
- A local team which is a part of an international organization
- A centrally located working place in Barcelona
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your complete application documentation to us online under menu tab "ONLINE APPLICATION." Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Amadeo Gallego answers all your questions about this position. You can reach him at +34 93 323 99 09.
WHO WE ARE
DCS Pharma is the expert specialist for active pharmaceutical ingredients. The highest quality, specialized knowledge, and transparency This is what we bring to active pharmaceutical ingredients. We are specialists with clearly defined schedules, extensive high-quality Swiss services, and a global network built up over decades. We focus on a few selected therapeutic groups and set the right priorities. DCS PHARMA was founded in 2016 by the two Swiss pharmaceutical distributors DOLDER, based in Basel, and CHEMSWISS, based in Baar, Zug.