By clicking on "ONLINE APPLICATION" you will be forwarded to the external platform www.jobs.ch where you can upload your data.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A COMPLIANCE MANAGER/RP DEPUTY
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM
Working at DCS is fun, intense and passionate. We offer you a place in a local team that is part of an international organization and thus is a combination of the best of two worlds: Here you get the feeling of being more than a number, of doing work that counts. And, moreover, you have the challenges and opportunities that working in a company being active all over the globe brings. If you like change and being responsible for your part of our overall work, you will be right at home at DCS.
Our offices are located in Basel, Chiasso and Zurich and to name some of the social benefits you can enjoy of lunch- and REKA-checks, a generous support of public transport subscriptions as well as annual working time and the option for home office.
WHAT YOU DO AT DCS AS PART OF THE COMPLIANCE TEAM
As part of the Quality team, you are responsible for the quality in our processes and the maintenance of the quality system. There is room for development and the option of assuming the function of RP (Responsible Person). Your responsibilities will be:
- To manage documents and records of the quality system
- To create and execute annual plans: Training, self-inspections, external audits
- To monitor the performance of the quality system
- To promote quality risk management involving other employees
- To lead the self-readiness program for inspections and customer audits
- To be the contact with contracted-qualified logistic partners (for GDP topics)
- To manage change controls
- To manage deviations, complaints, returns and CAPAs
- To lead recall protocols
- To qualify customers – products – suppliers
- To review and approve quality agreements
- To monitor new publications issued by health authorities applicable to the company
THIS IS YOUR BACKGROUND AND YOUR EXPERIENCE
- A university degree in a health science subject (e.g. pharmacy or chemistry)
- A minimum of 3 years as QA Manager in the pharmaceutical industry
- A very good understanding of the pharma business legal environment (GDP, GMP, QA)
- To be fluent in both English and in German/French/Italian (spoken and written)
Please send your complete application documentation to us online under menu tab "ONLINE APPLICATION." Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
Susy Hunziker will answer your questions about the recruiting process. You can reach her at +41 41 766 0490.